Italian Pasta Salad

My pasta salad is also super simple, and comes from my mom. You can add some other veggies (like olives) but when I make it, I add the stuff I like best!



Italian Pasta Salad

1 box tri-color rotini pasta, cooked and drained
1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cucumber, diced
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (or more to taste)
1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
1 bottle favorite Italian dressing (I use Ken's Light Northern Italian)
salt and pepper to taste

Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add salad dressing until well-coated. Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours or until chilled. Add salt and pepper. I also usually add more dressing right before serving because the pasta will soak most of it up as it chills.

Comments