K.Q's Tilapia

So last week was Cooking Club in Orlando, and Jenn was our hostess. She made an awesome tilapia, which is something her husband cooks for her about once a week. I didn't have any parsley because I pulled out the bottle and I think it must have been about 8 years old. I don't even know where it came from...possibly Chad's old house. Scary.

I served the tilapia with a tomato, mozzarella and basil salad and balsamic roasted asparagus. I don't think the fish looked very pretty, but it was tasty!



K.Q.'s Tilapia

1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Emeril's Essence
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tilapia fillets

Mix all dry ingredients. Heat large saute pan on medium high and add butter, olive oil and lemon. Cook tilapia for 3 minutes, and flip. Sprinkle cheese mixture on cooked side. Cook 3 minutes and flip, again sprinkling cheese mixture on fish. Cook 1 minute, then flip again and cook 1 minute.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I made this last night and it was awesome!