Tuesday, September 18, 2007

K.Q's Tilapia

So last week was Cooking Club in Orlando, and Jenn was our hostess. She made an awesome tilapia, which is something her husband cooks for her about once a week. I didn't have any parsley because I pulled out the bottle and I think it must have been about 8 years old. I don't even know where it came from...possibly Chad's old house. Scary.

I served the tilapia with a tomato, mozzarella and basil salad and balsamic roasted asparagus. I don't think the fish looked very pretty, but it was tasty!



K.Q.'s Tilapia

1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Emeril's Essence
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tilapia fillets

Mix all dry ingredients. Heat large saute pan on medium high and add butter, olive oil and lemon. Cook tilapia for 3 minutes, and flip. Sprinkle cheese mixture on cooked side. Cook 3 minutes and flip, again sprinkling cheese mixture on fish. Cook 1 minute, then flip again and cook 1 minute.

2 comments:

kmq413 said...

YUMMY!!! :)

Kelly said...

I made this last night and it was awesome!