Zucchini Pancakes

I had a recipe for zucchini pancakes, but I left it at home today and wanted to get any ingredients before I got home, so I posted on The Nest "What's Cooking" board to get a recipe. LovingWill posted this very easy one, and bonus...I had all the ingredients at home. They were more pancake-y than I wanted - I feel like I have had some before that were more crispy and you could taste the zucchini more...but these were very simple, and they were good.

Zucchini Pancakes

1/3 cup Bisquick
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2 eggs
2 cups shredded zucchini (I shredded mine in the food processor then put it in a colander with a little salt...press with a paper towel before mixing to remove excess moisture)

Mix all ingredients. Spoon into a hot skillet with olive oil and brown on both sides.

Comments