Tag, I'm it!

My good friend Kelly at My Sweet Life tagged me earlier this week! I feel like a kid on the PE field who was waiting to get picked for a team...I've seen this in other people's blogs and wanted someone to pick me, pick me! Thanks Kelly for making me feel like a member of the cool kids club =)

The rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I had just finished up my sophomore year at Florida State University. I was home in Orlando for the summer working with my best friend Karen at a little restaurant called Julie's.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
Well, the day is almost over but here is what my list was this morning...
1. Work...today was Teacher Interview Day
2. Go to the gym...I've been so good lately!
3. Update my blog
4. Dentist...yuck
5. Out to dinner with Chad and my MIL

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese
2. Wheat thins
3. Chips and homemade onion dip
4. Cape Cod dark russet chips
5. Strawberries or grapes

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Buy an awesome house (actually, 2 houses - 1 in Tampa, 1 in Orlando)
3. Travel a LOT
4. Help out family
5. Donate to charity

Places I've lived:
Most recent listed first...
1. Tampa, FL
2. Orlando, FL
3. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
4. Tallahassee, FL
5. Orlando, FL

Jobs I've had:
Most recent listed first...
1. Assistant principal
2. Teacher
3. Catering/Convention Services Assistant
4. Wedding Planner
5. Assistant Buyer

Tag, now you're it!

Ashlee from A Year in the Kitchen
Amber from Amber's Delectable Delights
Ally from Culinary Infatuation
Cara from Cara's Cravings
Lauren from Lauren's Kitchen

Comments

Cara said…
Thanks for the tag! I just posted my answers :)