Apricot Pork Loin

Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged. My poor little site has been neglected. Now that the move is completed and life has settled down a bit, I'm going to catch up on all my posts that I've been meaning to do and make a resolution to blog more frequently.

Last week I had Kelly over for dinner and made her my apricot pork. I don't know if this recipe started with my mom or my Aunt Carm, but it's a regular in our house. It's great for company as well, because it's so easy and you don't have to stand in the kitchen and cook it...it's an impressive dish that is simple to prepare.

Apricot Pork Loin



pork loin roast or pork tenderloin
1/2 cup apricot preserves
1 package onion soup mix
2 tbsp. honey mustard

Preheat oven to 375. Mix preserves, soup mix and honey mustard in a small bowl. Line a baking dish with foil, leaving enough overhang to fold over the pork and make a packet. Place pork in dish and cover with preserve mixture. Seal foil around meat, and bake until pork is cooked through. Slice and serve with juices.

Comments