Crab Rangoon

I love, love, love crab rangoon. When Kelly made it for a get-together that Chad and I were out of town for, I was really bummed that I missed it. I thought it would be good for the luau party, and people ate them up. I should have made a double batch because they went quick. I bought imitation crab meat to cut down on costs, but when I make these again I will use real crab meat.

Crab Rangoon
From My Sweet Life



8 oz cream cheese, softened
3 green onions, finely chopped (I used about 6)
1 cup of crab meat
1 tbsp of hot sauce (Sriracha)
1 package of wonton wrappers


Preheat oven to 400. Mix all ingredients well in bowl, except wrappers. Put about a teaspoon and a half of mixture in center of each wrapper. Twist wrapper and pinch to seal. Place won tons on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake until they start to brown - should be about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with sweet chili sauce (we used the Smack My Sweet Ass and Call Me Sally from Tijuana Flats...yum!).

Comments