Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Brussel sprouts are a vegetable people love to hate, but I love it. I think if you cook it the right way it's absolutely delicious. This is my second favorite way to prepare brussel sprouts (my favorite way is here). This is also really good with broccoli.

Roasted Brussel Sprouts



Brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut in half through the stem
olive oil
salt and pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lemon

Preheat oven to 400. Toss brussel sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper and place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. During the last few minutes of baking, heat olive oil in a small pan and saute garlic. Toss sauteed garlic with roasted brussel sprouts and squeeze fresh lemon juice over.

Comments

PleasureCooker said…
This looks great ... I'll try it this weekend.