Sunday, August 16, 2009

Grilled Peaches

At our last girls' weekend in Hilton Head, my aunt brought a basket full of peaches. My mom grilled them and we had grilled peaches with ice cream and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I couldn't believe how grilling the fruit could make it just totally amazing. Since we were already grilling the steak, I figured it would be a perfect night for grilled peaches.

Grilled Peaches



Peaches, cut in half and pit removed
Brown sugar
Cinnamon
Melted butter

Place peaches cut side up in a baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with melted butter. Grill cut side down for 5-10 minutes or until fruit begins to soften and you can see the grill marks.

And it has to be served over ice cream!

3 comments:

PleasureCooker said...

This looks wicked, wicked good. I have a grilled peaches recipe on my site too. Please try it!

Imnotbenny said...

I just wanted to say that I just found your blog and I love it!

I am definitely going to follow this one :)

Imnotbenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.